Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Let go of your Stresses!

At motivational seminar, the motivator walked around the room while illuminating an audience about life. As he raised a glass of water, everyone expected they would be asked, "the half empty or the half filled" question. Instead , with a smile on his face, he inquired: "How heavy is this glass of water?"

Answer called out ranged from 250 gm. to 500 gm.

He replied the absolute weight doesn't matter. It depends on how long
How heavy is this glass of water?
I hold it. If I hold it for a minute its not a problem. If I hold it for an hour, I'll have an ache in my arm. If I hold it for a day, my arm will feel numb and paralyzed. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn't change, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes.

He continued, "the stresses and worries in life are like that glass of water. think about them for a while and nothing happens. think about them a bit longer and they begin to hurt. and if you think about them all day long, you will feel paralyzed- incapable of doing anything."

Its important to remember to let go of your stresses. As early in the evening as you can, put all your burdens down. Don't carry them through the evening and through the night. Remember to put the glass down.


#Revisited_From_Original.
Stress Free Condition :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment